<body> <body>

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 @9:02 PM

did you feel it?
cos i felt it, and it didn't occur to me that they were tremors.

scary lah.

this is how i'd described it, since i was seated, trying to concentrate and finish my harmony paper in time. it was like a slow back and forth rocking motion, like on a boat. i was mad at first cos i thought the person behind me was shaking my chair, so i did a quick turn, only to find that both her feet were no where near my chair.

scary lah.

i've felt 'vibrations' like this before, but that was a very subtle up-down motion. it was on a bridge (in singapore, and i'm not telling where) and though it was subtle, my knees still bent to make sure i've not lost my balance.

freaky.

my heart goes out to those experiencing the real thing.

luv, nat

Leave me a note: Post a Comment
pic of the moment


current repertoire

J S Bach's Italian Concerto
Brahms's Op. 118 No. 5
Clementi's Sonata in G minor, Op. 7 No. 3

current read

Stephen King's Lisey's Story

important dates


blogosphere

ash \ ayu \ becky \ billy \ ching \ courier-mail's brisbane \ dil dol \ frhn \ hana \ irris \ is \ janice \ janelyn \ june & stella \ joey \ ladyhackwrench \ naz \ nur \ raihan \ rouge \ sheda \ syida \ the shrew \ trina

archives

2008 [4 3 2 1]
2007 [12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1]
2006 [12 11 10 9 8]

Thank Yous

jeanette \ dafont \ threadless \ blogger \ photobucket