<body> <body>

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @9:14 PM

in my head
i talk to myself alot.

i not only talk to myself, i have conversations with myselves. i have like different 'me's inside of me. i'm lucky i don't talk to myselves out loud, or it'll sound very pointless and nobody else can get a word in. i can't get a word in myself sometimes.

sometimes one of me will ridicule another me and me'll start quarreling among meselves.
but that's besides the point.

today, i was checking myself out in the bathroom naked and i overheard myself saying in my head, "i think you look best naked". i'm not sure which me, this is, maybe it's the exhibitionist me. not sure.

but best part, the rest of me actually agreed.
i can imagine all my 'me's nodding in agreement and the naked physical self suddenly felt shy, like i was being scrutinised.

so is this what they mean when people hear voices?
cos i know i'm hearing only one voice - me, only with different personalities. i've so far identified the bimbo me (this one damn stupid always ask stupid questions), the smart me (always answering the bimbo's questions), and the consequence me (this one always weighs out all the pros and cons of all my actions). think there're more but i'll just name them as i go along. yes, name them. i really should start naming them so i know which me is speaking.

i'm getting too weird.

luv, nat

Leave me a note: Post a Comment
pic of the moment


current repertoire

J S Bach's Italian Concerto
Brahms's Op. 118 No. 5
Clementi's Sonata in G minor, Op. 7 No. 3

current read

Stephen King's Lisey's Story

important dates


blogosphere

ash \ ayu \ becky \ billy \ ching \ courier-mail's brisbane \ dil dol \ frhn \ hana \ irris \ is \ janice \ janelyn \ june & stella \ joey \ ladyhackwrench \ naz \ nur \ raihan \ rouge \ sheda \ syida \ the shrew \ trina

archives

2008 [4 3 2 1]
2007 [12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1]
2006 [12 11 10 9 8]

Thank Yous

jeanette \ dafont \ threadless \ blogger \ photobucket